Friday 9 August 2019

Our School Production

Related imageThis term we are having the school production called THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF SUPER STAN. It is about a kid called Stanley Marvel. He works at a candy store in Proton Park and he dreams of being a super hero. 
But one day an evil villain comes out of the dark and Stanley becomes a super hero over night and fights crime when needed. He is now known as SUPER STAN! and STAGGERING STANLEY! 
I am in the school production. My character is called Kent I am a news reporter. 
I have 6 lines and I am happy to be a part of the production. Production happens every 2 years and I am going to do it again when am a years 8.  I am really happy to be in production.

1 comment:

  1. Hey George, I saw Super Stan on Friday and it was fabulous! You did a great job as Kent the reporter. The puns were so bad that I had to laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.